my life in bullets
I hope yall haven’t forgotten me!
- End of the semester completely kicked my ass but I made it through, writing 4 papers varying in length from 1 page to 20 in one week.
- Christmas is highly emotional around these parts for a lot of personal reasons but we made it through.
- I managed to get all of my shopping done in less than 3 days and that’s including placing online deliveries.
- We made an impromptu trip to Boston on Christmas eve and spent the weekend at the W. It was SOOOOOO worth it and a great way to de-stress from holiday and school.
- Santa was good to me 😀
- I have a week off from work and about 3 more weeks from grad school. I haven’t even picked out my Spring classes yet.
- Tonight I gave up the ghost and tried the “cry it out” method with LA. And it worked. She fell asleep in under 15 minutes and I don’t think she’s too badly traumatized. To be frank, it’s what’s working for our family right now.
- I lost some pounds without even thinking about it. I happened to notice that I can pull my size 8’s on and off without unbuttoning them. At the same time, I think I’m done with obsessing about my weight (how many times have I said that???)
- My goals over the break is to finish cleaning the house (deep-cleaning) and applying to new jobs.
- I’m creating an end of the year meme- stay tuned.