Okay I’m supposed to be working on a paper and I’m in Starbucks right now researching. I realize I’ve been kind of quiet, so here are some updates.
- I find it hard to take ME time. My wife forced me to leave the house after I made a lot of excuses about how I can work from home. I’m going to get better.
- We may be moving come early August. I’m so excited for space!
- I’m looking forward to my new job!! God, continues to show me confirmation that my current place of employment is toxic to me and hopefully the bun in the oven.
- This cycle feels really different. No more of the ovulation type cramping, but a deep feeling/something inside my uterus. I’m having mild, mild side effects that usually come with menstrual cramps, but this time it’s not that but the same side effects (swollen left knee, pain in my shoulder) so I know that sensation has something to do with my uterus.. implantation maybe (hopefully)?
- I decided to skip my hcg booster. I know I don’t have any luteal phase defects so it’s really not necessary. Plus, I don’t want to agonize about possible false positives.
- If I have to go to cycle 11, I’m thinking about taking a break from the RE and doing a completely natural cycle at home. If/when we move to Jersey, that’s what we’re going to do because we’ll be in state to get the swimmers at home and my work schedule won’t allow for early morning RE visits.
- Acupuncture ROCKS. I have such, such peace and it’s been a conduit for me getting back into meditation. Why did I wake myself up SNORING on the table the other day??? I went for 3 sessions in the last week as “boot camp” to me not doing it before to get prepared. Now I’m on once a week visits.
- The relationship with the wife and I is so, so much more peaceful now. As many of you know from my password protected posts, things have been kind of rocky as we adjust to parenthood in our own ways. Things are balancing out now and I feel more confident about being CO-parents.
- I’m relaunching my site to be a blog with a forum page. I realize that people like to read more than they like to discuss. Look out for that soon, with the same URL.
- I’m sprouting grey hair!!! This past month alone, I’ve found 4 on my head and one elsewhere… This is crazy and I guess it means I’m officially getting “wiser.” Nevertheless, I’m looking forward to my big 3-2 this fall.
That’s about it for now! Thanks for playing the bullet game with me and I look forward to your comments 🙂