love, life, and the pursuit of liberation
First off, thank you so much to everyone who participated, thought about participated, or simply read along. Your energy keeps me going. Without further ado, here is what YOU are appreciative of!
I am so grateful for the quiet moments I get in the morning to be with myself. I complain that it’s not enough time and get annoyed when my children wake up before I’d like but really, I never appreciated quiet until they came along. So I am grateful that they are (once again) helping me to change my perspectives and grow. I am grateful that I can wake up early to see the sun rise. Grateful that I can spend that time doing things that nourish such as exercising and meditating. I am grateful for the the clarity I get in those early hours. I’m grateful for each brand new day to try and do better than the day before.
1) I’m thankful that when my dh lost his job, not only did he find a new one quickly, but he had multiple offers, and moved UP the food chain! Good job baby!
2) I’m thankful that even though we are currently living 700 miles apart, I can see him every day by Skype. God bless Skype!
3) I’m thankful for my lawyer. That’s all I can say about that. But whooo boy, I am thankful.
4) I’m thankful for my children, particularly my oldest, who I lean on heavily, and my youngest, who is just a joy.
5) I’m thankful for good friends, particularly those who also parent difficult special needs children, who remind me that I’m not alone in the battle.
6) I’m thankful for music. No matter what I feel or think or need to express, there’s a song out there that does it. Love it.
7) I’m thankful for the internet. I love how it just expands my world and brings people together that would never have known each other and how information is always at my fingertips. I don’t know how we ever lived without it. And yet, I’m not ready to give up good old-fashioned books yet, either.
1. Friends that can be honest with me about my areas of growth and support and uplift me on my journey to become my best self.
2. My mother and I finally being able to have open and honest conversations.
3. The opportunity to have a job that I am passionate about and adds value to the world.
4. Second chances.
Check out D’s here
From J. Suga
I am appreciative for the vacation that I’m taking this week. I’m excited about relaxing on the beach with my love and friends.
I am appreciative for my job. I prayed for a job that I enjoyed. And as of now, it hasn’t let me down.
I am appreciative for the luxury of being able to go out and enjoy movies, restaurants and other entertainment. There was a time when I wasn’t able to. I want to remember that and never take for granted that everyone doesn’t have that ability
1- I’m appreciative for my new found lease on life- trials and tribulations has brought me down some dark roads but I prevailed and came say THANK GOD!
2- I’m appreciative for my sister. Growing up we were mortal enemies, now that we are both adults she has slowly become my best friend and a person I can count on.
3- I’m appreciative for my 4 friends. Some of whom take me for granted and at times can be very self absorbed but I’m thankful that I don’t have that “alone in the world” feeling anymore
4- I’m appreciative of my kids. the fact that something so little and often times pretends to be clueless can have so much sense to comfort me when you are down and bring a smile to my face I couldn’t ask for more
5- I’m appreciative for my job, thou it sucks major ass in the money dept, I feel blessed to have a check coming in.
6- I’m appreciative of my Mother. I have been a Daddy’s girl for all of my life. But with him watching over us now, my mom has truly been a rock in my corner and support system.
Check out the Minister of Style’s right here
I am so appreciative of your generosity this week and I hope everyone feels as inspired as I am after reading all this!