These past few days have rushed by like a whirlwind. So much so that I haven’t even had a moment to update about where I am with my cycle. I’m currently taking a work break; I’m trying to hammer everything out because I won’t be a work tomorrow because…
MY EGG RETRIEVAL IS IN THE MORNING
Now that that’s out of the way (admit, that’s all you were checking to find out 🙂 )let me proceed with a bullet by of what’s been happening.
- I’ve been at the RE every morning with checking my estrogen levels. They were rising too high and I was fearful they were going to cancel my cycle altogether.
- They finally came down two days ago, and even more yesterday.
- I’ve ben on Lupron to stave off ovulation.
- I have 20 mature size follicles! Those suckers are HUGE. I hope that it means that I have mature eggs inside of them.
- Last night, I had to go back to gonal-f and repronex, complete with the hcg shot.
- I’ve been paranoid that I’ve ovulated and will somehow have my retrieval canceled. No this is not based on actual fact, just worried because things have been going relatively smoothly.
- I can’t eat after midnight.
- Tomorrow I go in at 8:30 and then the actual procedure is at 9:30.
- If LA’s fever continues, A might have to bring her along because our usual babysitter is in class tomorrow morning.
That’s my update. I welcome all prayers, good intentions, and positive thoughts.