love, life, and the pursuit of liberation
I have no idea what to do. Maybe I should do nothing. Here are the issues.
I can’t do an iui after all– I maxed out the number they’ll let me do because I’m a clear candidate for IVF and have the benefits.
So should I try this month at home? That means no meds and I’m not sure if that’s even a possibility because it’s never worked for me in the past.
Or I could wait and do suppression this month and IVF next. That means that I’ll possibly doing an egg retrieval/transfer about the 2nd week in April. The problem is that we’re going on vacation the following week and I refuse to cancel. I’ve put way too much on hold with ttc and I don’t want to do it anymore. Also, I’m supposed to be taking comp exams for grad school mid-April (they haven’t given us a date), and I don’t want an egg retrieval/transfer to coincide with that.
Maybe I need to take this as a sign that once again, it’s not my time to be getting pregnant.
I have no idea what to do.