Just giving you all the heads up that my blog theme is probably going to be changing over the next few weeks as I find one that captures my Spirit as it stands now. Orange is soon becoming an important color to me, though I’m not really liking the way it’s used in the (free) wordpress themes. I’m looking for something bright, yet soft, inspiring, but not glaring. I’m sure I’ll know when I find it. In the meantime, expect change!
Mini-Update about me:
- AF STILL isn’t here, despite my face looking like 4 miles of bad road and intense cravings. I never get cravings for AF, but nonetheless I have them and no sign of her.
- I am signing my offer letter tomorrow and will start the new job last week in June. I’ll describe it at a future date :).
- I have 3 weeks left of teaching and then an end of the year trip, hallelujahpraisethelord!!
- I made it back to church after being away since right before the New Year. It was refreshing and I can’t wait until next Sunday.
- I’ve actually cracked open a non-academic book!!! I’m starting to read The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and I’m sure I’ll have some thoughts about that soon.
- I discovered a brother I never knew I had on FB and reconnected with another one for the first time in 17 years. FB is a powerful, powerful tool. I’m sure more to come on that another time.