love, life, and the pursuit of liberation
I have to temporarily skip Day 11 because I don’t have my laptop with me this week. Also I can’t assemble a new vision board for Day 12 because I don’t have the materials here. So I spent some time coming up with 100 things that make me happy for Day 13, however there’s NO WAY I’m blogging all that from my phone!
Stay tuned and I’ll copy them here. In the meantime, I’ll share a few (not in any specific order).
– reminiscing with Siblings
– LA’s laugh
– watching the L Word and Noah’s Arc
– my wedding ring
– receiving handwritten love letters
– Ethiopian food
– the smell of vanilla and sandalwood
– the first time I hear DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince’s “Summertime” for the season
– curvaceous women
– women that can be mistaken for 13 year old boys
– sexy heels
– the crackling of vinyl records
– Donny Hathaway
– road trips
– nice, new cars
– Apple products
What are some of yours?