I posted this on FB a few moments ago:
Thankful for all those that have listened to me, prayed for me, gave me space, and just loved me during this time. Today’s affirmation from Louise Hay is very fitting “I know I am worth healing.”
I know I have been MIA this past month (has it really been that long) and even though I haven’t responded to comments, please know that I’ve read all of them and have cried over many. I’m very very grateful for the support that you all have given me. I didn’t know it was possible to hit a new bottom, but I am thankful that you all have kept hope and faith alive for me, even if you didn’t know it.
So what the hell have I been up to? Don’t worry, this is not going to be lengthy because if I try to commit to that, I’ll stall even more on this post.
- Therapy. Yep, I finally admitted that sleeping most of the day, “forgetting” (or not caring) to eat, and crying all day isn’t healthy. It got to the point that I simply didn’t know what to do to get through this and I did and do need help. I’m loving it.
- Relationship. We are a work in progress, but I’m thankful that the emphasis can be on progress.
- Work. I’ve been stepping out of my comfort zone in some ways but things are going well. I put on my first event for all of the schools that I support and it went well.
- Birthday. I celebrated my birthday on Monday and I’m now 33!!
- LA. She has been moved up at school and is in an official pre-school class (with the 3 year olds). She even has homework nightly. SHE’S ALSO 100% POTTY-TRAINED with minimal accidents. She even sleeps in undies overnight and during naptime. AMEN!
- Infertility (yes, I used the dreaded word). I’m on metformin FINALLY and just finished another pack of birth control pills. We’re investigating whether it’s financially feasible to use A’s eggs as my donor. Also, I’m not sure how many IVF’s cycles we have left. If 2 more, than we’ll try with my scrambled eggs. If 1 and semi-affordable (let’s face it, it’s going to be astronomical regardless), then we’ll go with A’s eggs in my body.
Now that this post is out of the way, I feel a little better about blogging more. I’m still not “there” yet with returning to twitter. I don’t know why but the mixing and interacting with many people is over-whelming to me right now. It’s like I have little emotional energy to expend and I just can’t deal with too much social media.