love, life, and the pursuit of liberation
Did you know that..
1. I’ve been blogging since 2004 (previously on yahoo360)?
2. I got married on 7/7/07?
3. I’ve taught over 830 students in my career?
4. I drove from Cali to NYC to start college in 1996? (Well my grandfather and mom did the driving. My granny and I sat back and rode)?
5. My youngest brother was barely a month old on that trip?
6. I drove from tx to Chicago, doing most of the driving?
7. I drove from tx to NYC completely solo– no passengers or anything?
8. I love spicy food and can barely detect “regular” spicyness?
9. I love mob/mafia and psychological thrillers?
10. I’m a very good hula hooper?
11. I suck at most sports, but did play varsity badminton?
12. I was in two school musicals in high school- Hair and Runaways?
13. I sang in chorus my entire jr high and high school years and gospel choir 3 years in college?
14. I’m older than my wife by 6 years?
15. I’ve spent 2 weeks in Egypt?
16. I’ve actually read the Bible cover to cover minus Revelations (it scared the crap out of me)?
17. I made my mom watch “2 girls one cup” (heh heh)
18. I think I’m one of the funniest people alive? Many beg to differ.
19. I spent the majority of 2nd-4th grade in the principal’s office?
20. I want to be a paid writer one day?