love, life, and the pursuit of liberation
5 Fun Things I’ve Learned About Myself
1. I like fashion a lot more than I’ve allowed myself to think.
2. If I could make Olivia Pope’s and Bette Porter’s wardrobe appear in my closet, I would be the SHIT.
3. I eat a lot of chocolate and sweets when I’m craving other sweet (adult) things..
4. I like blazers.
5. I love, love, LOVE being surrounded by friends in love.
5 Not-So-Fun Things I’ve Learned About Myself
1. I suffer from panic attacks. I’ve had “episodes” for 26 years and never knew what they were.
2. I over apologize and avoid eye contact when I’m angry.
3. I need to get a new computer in the next year.
4. The jeans I wear do not complement my “apple bottom.”
5. It is a constant, conscious effort to unclench my teeth, release my shoulders, bring myself back to center and away from anxious, fear-filled thoughts. It can be exhausting.
5 Things I’m Looking Forward To
1. I cannot wait to be back in a warm climate.
2. LA is turning FOUR in two weeks. Can you believe it’s been four years since this?
3. With my new job, I’ll be able to wear heels every day.
4. I’m looking forward to decorating my new apartment. I’m going to kick my Pinterest addiction into high gear.
5. At the end of 2013, all my credit card debt will be GONE.